Table of Contents
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa or Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Online – Apply Online for Driving Licence, Conductor Licence, Check RC Details Online.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is an online portal launched by the Central Government. Currently, this portal is available all over India. The citizens can complete various types of activities related to the Ministry of Road and Transport. Sarathi Parivahan Sewa is also available with the mParivahan mobile app which can be downloaded from the app store easily.
Through this portal, you can check details about RC and Driving Licence and can complete the various process related to it. Using the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal you can apply for fours types of Licenses at this moment. A list for the same is here-
- Learner Licence
- Driving Licence
- Conductor Licence
- Driving School Licence
People can apply for any type of Licence online using the official portal of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa through mobile or desktop. Here in this article, we will cover all topics likes, how to apply for a Driving Licence, or Conductor Licence, or any other Licence only.
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa – mParivhan
Through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa you can also check the application status of your Licence if you have applied for anyone. Through this portal, you can also find an online copy of your Driving Licence or Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC).
Through the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa, the process to apply application for a Licence is quite easy now. Now you can apply the application for a Driving Licence or Conductor Licence online from home with the help of this portal.
Services Provided by Sarathi Parivahan Sewa
- Apply for Learner Licence
- Apply for Driving Licence
- Apply for DL Renewal
- Apply for Duplicate DL
- Apply for Address Change
- Apply for Internation Driving Permit (IDP)
- DL Extract
- Update Movile Number
- Print Application Form
- Service Withdraw
- DL Services (Replace of DL/others)
- Add a class of Vehicles to an application
- Tutorial for LL Test
How to apply online for Learner Driving Licence at Sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Learner Driving Licence is the first Licence which is needed to learn driving. You can apply online for Learning Licence using the instructions given below.
- First of all, open the official website of Sarathi Privhan Sewa or you can use the direct link given on this page.
- After that, select your state and click on continue.
- In the next step, click on the link “Apply for Learner Licence”.
- Then enter the personal details and click on continue.
- After the personal details section, select the vehicle type your want to apply for.
- After filling all the details, check it again and then click on continue.
- Now pay the Application Fees and take a printout of it.
- In the next step, select your LL Slot and book an appointment date.
Document Required for Learner Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Residence certificate along with copies
- Passport size photograph
- Form No. 2
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
How to Apply Online for Driving Licence through Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
The candidates can apply for a Driving Licence online from the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa website. To apply online application for Driving Licence you need the Learner Licence first. A step by step guide to apply online for Driving Licence is given below.
- Visit the official portal of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
- Now you have to select your state click on continue.
- Then click on the link to Apply Online for Driving Licence.
- In the next step, enter your learner licence number and date of birth.
- After that, fill in the required details and pay the application fee.
- Then book the appointment details.
How to Check Application Status for Driving Licence at Sarathi Parivahan Sewa?
Now you can check your application status for a Driving Licence online using the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa. You have to follow the step given below to check your application status.
- To check the application status, open the official website of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa.
- Now select the tab named “Application Status” given in the menu bar.
- Then enter your application number and date of birth.
- After that solve the captcha and click on submit.
- After submitting it your application status will be displayed on your screen.
|Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Website||Click Here|