CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has a specialized department called the Training Unit, which aims to build and organize various programs to strengthen the professional qualifications of teachers. This board has a cascade mode, through which the board ensures that the benefits of all training programs are made available to all teachers and students in the various schools through the selection and training of teacher trainers and mentors. This post mentions all about CBSE Training Portal Registration, Login, Certificate, Contact details, etc.
CBSE Training Portal Registration
Applicants wishing to attend the CBSE Teacher Training Registration can now register online on the portal. The online portal is ready for online registration and all applicants can now register online by following simple steps, which you can review below.
- Go to the official website of the CBSE portal (all important links are given above).
- Information on the training center, fees, seat availability, date and time, etc. can be found on this homepage.
- Check the seat availability and click the “Register” button.
- A window opens in which the participants must select the option “New registration for individual participants”.
- The system directs the user to the registration page where the user must fill in the personal and school information correctly.
- Click the Submit link.
CBSE Portal Login
Those teachers who want to log into the CBSE training portal can now log in with their cbsedigitaledu ID and password, which are provided by individuals when they register. Exercise program. You can sign in by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE portal or use the link above.
- Select the login option given on the portal homepage.
- Enter your login username and password in the empty fields and then click the “Login” button.
- You successfully log into the CBSE online training portal.
How to Download E-Certificate from CBSE Training Portal
Applicants who wish to download the CBSE Teacher Education Certificate can receive their certificate after completing the online training. Applicants must complete all of the online teacher training programs to receive the certificate and must also complete attending your certificate.
Registered applicants must attend and complete online courses to receive certification. The CBSE teacher education certificate can be downloaded from the official website of the CBSE education portal. Please follow the steps below to download the electronic certificate for the CBSE Online Teacher Training Program.
- Visit the official website or click here to download the CBSE Training Certificate.
- You have to click on the course for which you want to download the certificate.
- Enter your Email ID, Password, and Security PIN, then click on the sign-in option.
- Click the option to download the certificate.
- After clicking the download option, your certificate will be downloaded.
How can one take part in the CBSE teacher training course?
Teachers, principals, or other school officials who wish to participate in the CBSE training program can follow these steps to enroll in the CBSE 2021 online training portal:
- Go to Visit the CBSE Teacher Training Course Official Portal or click on the official link from CBSE “cbseit .in/cbse/training/”
- Then “Click here to register for online sessions” This link will be displayed on the homepage. Or click on a specific city name that appears on the home page to filter your search for exercise programs by location.
- Discover the training program of your choice.
- Click the “Register” button for the respective program.
- Complete the registration form with the required information.
- Complete the registration payment verification process.
- Participate in the program at the assigned date, time, and location.
- Get the necessary feedback and certification from the board.
The program is aimed at school principals and leaders of new schools who are members of the Board of Directors. Several sessions are designed to guide the schools by providing input on the operation of the regional offices, exams, and IT issues. teaches in CBSE CBP, Life Skills, Values, and Physical Education.
Programs for Potential Resource Specialists
Resource Specialists are experts who provide information and opinions to participants in a learning setting. They are widely used for educational activities but can also be useful for a programming-level panel. be from inside or outside the organization. Put your selection about your knowledge about the topic and the ability to successfully cover and communicate with information about an audience.
General CBP’s for Teachers
The program consists of sessions that introduce the participating teachers to the skills, techniques, and strategies of effective classroom management so that they can analyze their teaching style and further strengthen it to effectively manage large classes.
Inclusion and Inclusive Strategies
The program consists of sessions that raise awareness of the needs of children with disabilities and motivate participating teachers to reflect their perspectives and knowledge on issues related to children with special needs (CWSN). Participants with contributions on CWSN regulations, exemptions and certifications, and practical strategies for inclusion.
Professional Guidance Portal
The program consists of sessions designed to educate teachers about the importance of career guidance to students, including, but not limited to, sessions on the changing world of work and the determinants of career guidance. up-to-date specialist information and the organization of group orientation activities.
The program consists of sessions that provide guidelines for gender-sensitive teachers, including, among other things, teaching units through gender-sensitive methodology, the use of gender-sensitive teaching and learning materials, the creation of a gender-sensitive teaching environment.
The program consists of sessions in which participants are introduced to various life skills; Raise awareness of the fact that life skills are an integral part of various disciplines and motivate teachers to focus on promoting these life skills.
CBSE Portal Helpline Number
The helpline number of the CBSE portal at cbseit.in. Applicants who wish to verify the helpline number of the CBSE portal can now check all helpline numbers on this page. The numbers of the 2021 online training program helpline numbers are listed below for your easy view and resolution.
|Name & Designation||Phone Number|
|Training Unit||011 – 23214737|
|Dr. B Saha (Training Director)||011 – 23216873|
|Dr. Sandeep Jain||011 – 23211400|
|Amit Singh (Payment Related Query)||011 – 23211700|
|IT Unit||011 – 23214737|
The CBSE program for teachers is the foundation on which a quality education system is built. The Board tries to improve the quality of teachers through its various efforts. The Education Act 2009 emphasizes that teacher training plays an important role in the general framework of quality education. So this can be achieved by the CBSE teacher training programs. This was all the information about CBSE Training Portal Registration, Login, Certificate, Contact details. You can visit the CBSE website for more details.
|Official Website||Click Here|