National Scholarship Portal is one of the Government of India’s portals. The government uses this portal to help those students who wish to pursue their studies but they don’t have money. Through this portal eligible candidates can get the Scholarship for the future studies, scholarship is distributed under the various scholarships schemes. In this article we have shared detailed information about the National Scholarship Portal, be with the article till the end.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022
For the academic year 2021-2022 various scholarship schemes application forms have been filled in the past few months, some of the scholarship schemes are still open, candidates who are eligible for these scholarships can apply directly via the National Scholarship Portal i.e. @scholarships.gov.in. Various scholarship schemes lie under the various departments of the government.
The portal is well known among the citizens for Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities and Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship which lies under the Central Schemes’ Ministry of Minority Affairs.
|Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Aim||To provide financial support to students for their future studies.|
There are various scholarship schemes available at the National Scholarship Portal, you may check them by visiting the portal i.e. @scholarships.gov.in, various scholarship schemes lie under Central Schemes, UGC / AICTE Schemes & State Schemes.
Here we share the Central Schemes details, let’s have a look at that.
National Scholarship Portal Central Schemes
Scholarships which lie under the Central Government’s various ministries are bulleted below.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Scheduled Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Department of Higher Education
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS.
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
- North Eastern Council(NEC),DoNER
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO THE STUDENTS OF NER FOR HIGHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES(NEC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP)
Note: More details about UGC / AICTE Schemes & State Schemes can be founded on the National Scholarship Portal, visit scholarships.gov.in to know more about these schemes.
Three most famous scholarship schemes online application dates are tabulated below, check them.
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||31 December 2021|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||15 January 2022|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||31 December 2021|
Let’s know how you can Register & Apply Online for the scholarship via National Scholarship Portal.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Registration
To register for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 follow the following step-by-step guide.
- To register on the National Scholarship Portal visit “scholarships.gov.in” and tap on New Registration.
- Scroll-down the webpage, check the terms and conditions and then tap on Continue….
- Select & Fill in the required credentials and then tap on REGISTER.
Post tapping on the option of REGISTER you will receive an SMS on the Mobile Number which you submitted during the registration, SMS will contain Application ID & Password (Your DOB).
Note: Fill in all the details correctly otherwise your application will be rejected.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 Apply Online
To apply for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 follow the following step-by-step guide.
- To apply online for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022 visit “scholarships.gov.in”, tap on Login, and then tap on Fresh 2021-22.
- Fill in Application ID, Password (DOB) & CAPTCHA and then tap on Login.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will receive an OTP on registered mobile number, fill in the OTP and New Password and then go with the option which redirects you to another webpage.
- On the other webpage you will be asked to fill in some credentials, upload some required documents and then finalize your application.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information about the National Scholarship Portal. Even after reading this article if you have any questions and queries related to the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.
|Official Website||Click Here|